 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5322
    Looking for .dat for 1x2 tile with MONEY pattern —Corey Sanders
   Desperately in need of the mlcad dat file for this part: (URL) thought I'd ask the talented part makers here for some help. I would be eternally thankful! :) Thanks, Corey www.brickitgood.com (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)