 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5303
Re: New Part: Slope Brick 55 1 x 6 x 5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 07:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joseph Cardana wrote:
   This part is completed. I duplicated it from the Imperial Shuttle model.

0 Slope Brick 55 1 x 6 x 5 0 Name: 30184.dat 0 Author: Joseph H. Cardana

This is a very old message, but I needed this part and thought it was part
> of the official parts for a long time...
• Being indeed part 30249, why is this one still not part of the library?

it is: 2003-03 New Parts Preview
http://www.ldraw.org/OLD/library/updates/view0303/index.shtml

30249.dat - Slope Brick 55 1 x 6 x 5

w.