 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 524
Re: new part# 2513pFER.dat ~ Car Mudguard 3 x 4 with FERRARI pattern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 05:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Cool Piece!
It is really a sticker but who cares?
I recon that putting the sticker on a normal slope (not a nudguard) would look really cool on a
ferrari factory

--
yea its cool, makes my new 1999 ferrari look real! before it was just some red
sports car.

heheehhe a ferrari factory? i might just even perhaps maybe.. make a VW car
plant. far fetched but i got that crazy lunatical idea in my head. ... i can
see it now.. part 2877's for the outer walls, a show room , rail spirs with
some car carriers.. (darn it jon now you got me thinkin!!!!!!!)