 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5232
Re: 6-stud road baseplate with Pit Stop pattern (44336p02)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 13:00:32 GMT

William Howard wrote:
All the Dark Grey (colour 8) quads should be the new "Blueish" Dark
Grey

(If someone can tell me the correct LDraw colour number I'll fix this
and upload to the tracker)

I'm sorry, but I think the "new" (for me bad) colors hasn't been done
for LDraw until now. And I can't tell you wich of the dittered ones
are correct.

But unfortunately we have to integrate them into the virtual world,
because all colors should be available in there.

CU Bernd
sad about the new colors :-(