 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5223
    Tyre for Wheel 36.8 x 14 ZR with Black Plastic Tyre Assembly —Sven Moritz Hein
   (URL) Hello, for my Landrover model I needed the part 44293c01 - Wheel 36.8 x 14 ZR with Black Plastic Tyre Assembly - but it was not available. So I tried to create it myself. Here are the files of the tire. Maybe they need some corrections - could (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)