 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5202
  Review notes on wheels x242.dat

Since I can't reply on the PT to review notes, I'll reply here. First of all, about part x242 "~Wheel Spoked for Metal Pin" (...) What exactly do you mean? I based the axle hole of this wheel mostly on the existing wheel 7039.dat since both wheels (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Review notes on wheels x242.dat

(...) I have wheels of that type with both silver and gold (brass) axles. Should we have another part with gold axle colour? ROSCO (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Review notes on wheels x242.dat

hi Niels, about my comment on part x242: it is not significant, i will review the part again and "certify" it if no problem found. about my hold vote on part x242c01: i apologize, eventual change of the axle color is an admin concern, thus my hold (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)