 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 512
511  |  513
Subject:
Help! The Classic 4-blade rotor has been overwritten!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 02:32:40 GMT

To all who SHOULD be concerned:
     In the latest LDraw upgrade, the 4 bladed rotor (it was included in many
McDonalds happy meal sets in the middle 1980s) with the blades the size of a
1x2 plate radiating around a 1 x 1 x 2/3 hole (Part #3464) has been
overwritten! If anyone this .DAT file uncorrupted, PLEASE let me know. It
connects to a 2x3 plate with a matching pin (Part #3462). Without this part, I
will no longer be able to recreate a helicopter I made when I was younger
(mimicing the Protectobot Blades).
     Please send me a un-overwritten copy of this piece or let me know if you
have the file or not. Thank you.
     James J.