 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5106
Re: debug statement - what's all about?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:08:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
   dear master authors,

one of the parts I’m currently working on is the “minifig hat cowboy with
cavalry logo pattern” (BTW admins, please assign me a part number):

I subfiled franklin’s hat into a part without front face (3629s01.dat) and
came across these lines:

0 debug
0 1 47 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3626bp01.dat
0 1 11 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 8-8sphe.dat

it’s the first time I see something like this. the specs do
not mention a “debug” meta.

http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=218&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

what’s all about? (ldraw is really like LEGO. every day a new meta ;-)

bye, w.
code well!

Please use 3629pw1.dat

It’s probable that the “0 debug” line is just a comment, not a meta statement, and that the following commented-out lines are just the remnants of the developer test code .

Chris

thx for the part number.

odd that a non-code relevant comment like this made it through the PT with all the care about file size ;-)

w.