 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5103
5102  |  5104
Subject:
Is anyone modeling 2515 - Large Space Wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 06:01:00 GMT

I can't seem to find the Large Space Wheel (2515) in the parts tracker anywhere.
It seems that someone would have done this part by now, but if not, I'd be
interested in giving it a go.

I searched CAD forums and came up with a post form a while back (1999) from
Jonathan Wilson for an unofficially DAT of this part.  but looking at it, it
doesn't look quite right. For one thing, the studs on the hub look to be in the
wrong place.  This makes me question the rest of the model.

Anyway, if this part isn't being done by anyone else for official submission to
the parts tracker DB, I'd like to give it a try.

Having not frequented the CAD groups for the last several years I've pretty much
lost track of the goings on here so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim