 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5076
Re: New Part: Modulex\brk0220.dat - Modulex (R) Brick 2 x 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 18:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:
I don't know... It feel like it's easier to model with even LDU's. If you wish
to mix real LEGO with Modulex, build a separate Modulex model file and scale
down the intire with 0.625.
I think it's better to do it this way. What do you think?

If you wish to recieve all my LDraw Modulex parts, just drop me a mail and I'll
send them to you.

/Tore

Sorry, wrong ng... :)
FOT: lugnet.cad.dat.parts