 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5020
Re: Dinosaur parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:33:37 GMT

Andrew Westrate wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:

40384 could be the "Animal Dinosaur Head Small", because its the only
      number between the legs:

40380 Animal Dinosaur Legs Short (Right)
40381 Animal Dinosaur Legs Short (Left)
40382 Animal Dinosaur Legs Long (Right)
40383 Animal Dinosaur Legs Long (Left)

and the fin/flipper:

40385 Animal Dinosaur Sail Fin
40386 Animal Dinosaur Flipper with Pin

The dinosaur leg pieces also appear to be made up of a few parts.
The one I'm looking at has the left and right legs (in green), a
central plastic piece (in grey), and a metal rod joining the pieces.
So 40384 could be the middle plastic piece.

The larger tail piece with pin
(<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x380c01>, not
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x159>) also appears to be made up of
at least three parts; two half-tail pieces, and the pin assembly.
Presumably each half has it's own part number.

Thanks for the information. I don't own the legs or the thick tail piece.
So I couldn't see this with my own eyes. I only have some Baby (Young)
Dinos.

CU Bernd