 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5019
Re: Dinosaur parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:12:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:

40384 could be the "Animal Dinosaur Head Small", because its the only
      number between the legs:

40380 Animal Dinosaur Legs Short (Right)
40381 Animal Dinosaur Legs Short (Left)
40382 Animal Dinosaur Legs Long (Right)
40383 Animal Dinosaur Legs Long (Left)

and the fin/flipper:

40385 Animal Dinosaur Sail Fin
40386 Animal Dinosaur Flipper with Pin

The dinosaur leg pieces also appear to be made up of a few parts.  The one I'm
looking at has the left and right legs (in green), a central plastic piece (in
grey), and a metal rod joining the pieces.  So 40384 could be the middle plastic
piece.

The larger tail piece with pin (<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x380c01>, not
<http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x159>) also appears to be made up of at least
three parts; two half-tail pieces, and the pin assembly.  Presumably each half
has it's own part number.

Andy