 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5003
  Message to Paul Easter

Paul, I am trying to contact you using pneaster@knoxy.net but keep getting my E-mail back? Stragely enough it keeps saying user unknown and message undeliverable. Can you contact me, please? Jaco jmolen@zonnet.nl (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Message to Paul Easter

(...) It must be because of my ISP's new email filters. Make sure your message says something like "ldraw" or "lugnet". They should make it through then. If not, I have emailed you using my backup email address. Paul (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)