 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4957
4956  |  4958
Subject:
Parts in my modeling queue.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 05:30:06 GMT

Parts I am currently working on.

Minifig Jet-Pack - 6023 - (This one is about 90% done.)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6023

Cockpit 4 x 10 x 5 with Technic Holes - 30627

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30627

no image available

Propellor 8 Blade 5 Diameter - 41530

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/41530

Propellor 3 Blade with 24t Gear Complete Assembly - 2740c01

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2740c01

A couple parts I am planning on doing in the near future.

Helmet Knights with Dragon Crown Top (x43)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x43

Minifig Helmet Knights with Fixed Face Grill (x167)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x167

Minifig Helmet Mining - 30325

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/30325

Minifig Helmet UFO (x182)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x182

Well, these should keep me busy for a long time...

If anyone else is working on or thinking about working on these parts, please let us know.

Paul