 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4951
4950  |  4952
Subject:
Boat Sections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:42:12 GMT

Hi all,

Following up to the Boat Weighted Keel, I would like to tell you that I am
modelling the following parts:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x145c01
Boat Section Bow 5 x 6 x 3 & 1/3 with Gray Deck
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x146c01
Boat Section Middle 6 x 8 x 3 & 1/3 with Gray Deck
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x147c01
Boat Section Stern 6 x 6 x 3 & 1/3 with Gray Deck

Used in http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4025 for example.
Pictures of progress soon...

Jaco

P.S. The keel is almost done wherefore I must thank Paul Easter :-)