 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4902
  Re: Part 791.DAT Window 1 x 6 x 5 Shutter too short

It is here... (URL) for your approval. Jaco "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@zonnet.nl> schreef in bericht news:Ho5M7s.22qM@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 791.DAT Window 1 x 6 x 5 Shutter too short

(...) It is considered good etiquette to give the original part author the opportunity to fix their own parts. It's not as if my email is hard to find (in the part header) or that I have ceased to be active. In any case a revision to this part is on (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 791.DAT Window 1 x 6 x 5 Shutter too short

(...) I'm sorry Chris, but I thought by posting it to this news group, someone with your skills would pick it up easily. Guess I did not think twice. I needed this part for a model and wanted to make a good render so I fixed the width of this part. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part 791.DAT Window 1 x 6 x 5 Shutter too short

(...) I cannot guarantee to check LUGNET daily (esp. during the week) and by the time I saw your original message, the fix had been posted. I am quite happy for you to make the box5 changes - so please do so. This will give me more time to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)