 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4894
Re: 3959 revised (almost)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 18:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain wrote:
As per my comments on the Parts Tracker
("http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3959.dat"),
I've been working on a revision to this part.
Unfortunately, it requires a new primitive,
one that hasn't been made yet.

Would someone (who knows more about these new-fangled
torus primitives than I do) please either create this
necessary primitive, or else point me to a resource
I can use to create it myself.

Needed primitive: t04o1250.dat

Thanks!
Franklin

If you use MS Windows, you can use this program;

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/prim-gen.htm

Let us know if it works for you.
I have been re-working the conditional lines portion, so an update might happen
soon(~2-3 weeks). It will show all the control lines(points) in a viewer window.
(quite interesting!)

Paul