 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4873
Re: New Part: 2706.dat - Technic Action Figure Shoe
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 03:21:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Is orientation and, most important, distance from centre of joint to top of shoe
(12 LDU) ok? It feels a little low maybe, but I have no instruments to measure
it exactly.

Thanks,
/Tore

I would suggest using the box3u8p primitve on the outside and inside of the shoe
to save some space.