 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4837
    Re: Total newbie —Dave Lovelace
   (...) I did do this. (...) I did not do this. :o) Just did it....all the parts are there. Hot diggity! I previously made do with what I had and was able to export files for adapting (using Photoshop) into cool instructions for my model after only an (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Total newbie —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) If making instructions is your goal, you could try using LPub, which uses a photorealistic renderer POV-Ray for making high quality images. LPub automatically generates your step by step construction images (including sub-models), produces a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)