 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4820
Re: Train Track 9V Half Straight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 19:01:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:
ludo soete wrote:
HI,

Perhaps is this the verry first time that a LDRAW part is created
BEFORE the official LEGO part's available. Let's hope that Lego
release the half straight 9V track as can be seen on the new freight
train back side of the box. This part is created after the picture on
this box. Because there's no part number known, am i using a
description as file name.

Hope you enjoy it.
Regards,
Ludo

Yes, good job.
But does this exist in real? I never have seen that.

CU Bernd

Hi Bernd,

Thats why i say 'verry first time that a LDRAW part is created BEFORE the
official LEGO part's available'. You can see this half track on the back side of
the NEW freight train box (set 4512). For more info read
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=20609 and following treads.

Remark : there are 12 lines double in this part (checked with L3PLAB), witch i
removed on my PC. As soon as this part is official on sale , i'll post it on the
Partstracker.
Regards,
Ludo