 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4815
Re: 44567
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Kunce wrote:
does anyone know if this part is in the works?

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/44567

i can get away without it for some renderings, but i'll need it for
instructions.

thanks

-tk

Are you sure you couldn't find it?  You might what to look again ;)

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/44567.dat

-Orion

P.S. I just submitted this so you might have to wait a little bit before being
able to download.

The Parts Tracker generates new pictures and updates the dependency list on the
hour. If there is alot of new submissions it may take a little while. I usually
wait 10 minutes or so after the hour to check any new postings, or reviews.

Paul