 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4654
    New SubPart - s/6309s01.dat : Duplo Tile 2 x 2 without Top Surface —Chris Dee
   Without the parts tracker we are starting to get duplication of effort. For Thomas Garrison primarily, here is the subpart for the 2x2 Duplo Tile part, which I have been waiting to submit for some weeks. Chris 0 Duplo Tile 2 x 2 without Top Surface (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)