 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4649
    Re: Bionicle Masks —Darrell Urbien
   (...) Sorry, I guess I'M NOT paying enough attention myself... Is there something coming to me? If there is I'll need to budget some time to work on it, so LMK. BTW, I might be working on the thingamabob whatsit that is serving as the fairing on the (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Bionicle Masks —Daniel Collis
   (...) I haven't sent anything yet. I meant that I would pay attention so as not to send it to two people (unless circumstances warrant it.) I remember the much earlier comments by some people regarding duplication of efforts, and I see their point. (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)