 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4602
  Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?

(...) You've got LDAO going now, right? After our email this weekend? Steve (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: 9V Train Track Curves ?

(...) Yes Steve it runs again. While you are working on the next version / update, can you make it possible that the Editor gets started when double clicking on a parts file name? Thanks a lot for this utility, it's a great help for creating parts. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  LDAO Double-Click (Was: 9V Train Track Curves ?)

(...) I also wish that double-clicking a file had a function, but not opening the editor. I wish it opened a user-defined program with the file name (but of course its path first). /Tore (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)