 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4586
  To Jacob, Tony and Steve (was Duplo egg)

I went through some 1 year old messages... Jacob Sparre Andersen asked in message (URL) anybody considered modeling the Duplo Easter egg parts?" Then Tony Hafner aswered in (URL) could do cheesy mockups in LDraw along with good POV versions of them, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: To Jacob, Tony and Steve (was Duplo egg)

Anyone? (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: To Jacob, Tony and Steve (was Duplo egg)

(...) I'm working on it. I've got a mockup of the top part, I'll post it in the next day or so. Steve (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)