 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4562
    Re: New Primitive Class —Travis Cobbs
   (...) You might be surprised at how close t04o9999.dat would come. I can't see that it's any worse than the current t04o3333.dat file. Actually, I think I'm going to modify LDView to recognize nnnn in the minor fraction (where n is 0-9) to be (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Primitive Class —John Riley
   (...) I'm not terribly surprised. This is a great solution, as then, if for some reason in the future, inverse ratio tori are needed, they can use the same convention, just a different starting letter and inverting the ratio as appropriate in the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)