 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4536
Re: New Part: 2867.dat - Train Track 9V Curved (Mockup) 4 of 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:38:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson writes:
Not perfect by any means, but good enough while we're waiting for the real
thing... :o)

0 Train Track  9V Curved (Mockup)
0 Name: 2867.dat
0 Author: Tore Eriksson
0 Based on 2865.dat by Manfred Moolhuysen
0 and Ludo Soete <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be>
0 Unofficial Mockup Part

< SNIP>

Hi Tore,

Verry nice work, i didn't start yet on the curved track, so what are you
intend to do? Will you complete this part, or do you want some help?

Regards,
Ludo