 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 447
Re: Train track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:59:59 GMT

I am interested in 9V. I would like to add some straight and curved pieces.
Actually while I am thinking about it points and crossovers would be
wonderful as well.  ;-)

If you have ones to send me does that mean they are unofficial Ldraw parts?
Not that it matters to me I just want to make sure I have the most current
release of parts available. Thanks.

-Nick

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <3803C5F1.9E0592CF@xoommail.com>...

Which piece? Do you want 9v track? Do you want 4.5v track? Do you want 12v
track?
Do you want straight track?

Ldraw currently has:
the 4.5v crossing
the 4.5v sleepers
the 4.5v straight track
mock-ups exist for:
the 4.5v curves
the 4.5v points. all of these are the old blue style (if that matters to • you...)

If you want the mock-ups then let me know and i can send them to you (i did • not
make them)

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com