 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4436
4435  |  4437
Subject:
3rd Party Applications and Parts Generation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:54:48 GMT

How many of you out there are using third party applications such as 3d
studio max or lightwave to generate ldraw parts and then converting them
back to dat files? If so, are there examples of your work prior to conversion?

Thanks,
Karl