 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4422
  Re: Help! Need part badly!  [DAT]

(...) I got your Jack Stone steering wheel right here, baby! I cheated a little- it is functional in ldraw, but looks like... uh, something that rhymes with "species". But it looks great in POV-Ray. If I had a torus generator handy I could fix half (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!  [DAT]

Tony, My rubberbelt generator (or the derived one included in MLCad) can be used to generate toruses using 4-4cyli primitive. Simply use two identical pulley diameters and a very small distance between them. See example below... Philo (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!  [DAT]

Here's an update using the belt generator suggestion. -Orion 0 Steering Wheel 2 x 2 x 2/3 (needs work) 0 Name: wheel.dat 0 Author: Tony Hafner <www.hafhead.com> 0 Very unofficial part 0 Steering wheel used in 10016 and in Jack Stone sets 1 16 0 -15 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!  [DAT]

Here's an updated version with a better torus. The end result is very similar to what Orion did, though I did it slightly more manually than using the belt tool. Also like Orion, I cut out the mess of comments. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) 0 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)