 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4382
Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:32:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ronald Scott Moody writes:
Has this part been modeled?  I have no clue of the part number or if this is
the correct name.  This name came from BrickLink and the part number for the
image is g8l.  I have mine from the 8479 - Code Pilot.  Hope I am not
bothering anyone about these questions.  Just curious.  Oh and thanks Orion
for the help with that 1 x  2 Liftarm and WOW, you make some great parts!!

Is part 2907 ( http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/gear/gear_7.php
) what you mean?  BTW, the Technica archive is a great reference for all
things Technic.

-Orion