 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4357
Re: Wheel and Tyre 20x30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:10:03 GMT

After cosulting with Damien, I will put some effort in this myself. Does
anyone have the correct partnumber for the Tyre? The Wheel Hub is 4622.

"Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> schreef in bericht
I would like these officialized.
So, Damien, please, post them to the partstracker.
I could do it for you if you do not know how.

Jaco