 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4336
  Is this part done? Shark!!!

Has anyone made the shark part? I need it for LL6257 also Steven Spilberg need one for his 5th movie (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Is this part done? Shark!!!

(...) Sorry for the late reply, but I think that this part isn't done. I wanted to create but now I have to do with the dragon body. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)