 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4223
    Re: New Part Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap) —Steve Bliss
   (...) When we released the "Type 1" helmet, those many weeks ago, we hadn't come up with a good name for it - one that was specific enough to let people know what the part was, but general enough to not exclude any reasonable usage. Since we didn't (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: New Part Minifig Helmet - Type 1 (Thick Chinstrap) —Willy Tschager
   (...) Type 1, Type 2, Type 3, Type ... Thin Chinstrap, Thick Chinstrap, Classic Style Helmet, Crash-Helmet, Helmet Old, Helmet New ... no preference - every name is fine for me. guys, english is not my native language ;-) finding a part I've never (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)