 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4215
Re: New Part: Scala Perfume Bottle Oval
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:24:57 GMT

I won't try to make it official. Anybody is free to continue on it, or start
from scratch.

/Tore

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison writes:

Permanently?  Does this mean that if other authors want to make an
official version of this part you refuse your permission to use this as a
basis[1], or just that you yourself will not try to make it official but
you don't mind if others do?

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/

[1] Which you can do, I believe, since copyright holders retain the right
to create derivative works based on their work.[2]

[2] Except that the LUGNET Terms of Use do say that posters give the
owners of LUGNET the right to "adapt" posted material, and the right to
sublicense that right. . .