 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4208
  dragon parts

I know there is only the dragon wing at the tracker. But before I begin with the other parts,(the claw(s) I've begun allready) I want to know if somebody else has begun to make it? I also know that I wanted to do the other Monorail parts, but I'll (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

Hello, Before I submit a new version of my 6133 Dragon Wing, has anybody an opinion about orientation of this part ??? The version that is now on hold in PT has the same orientation as Marc Klein original part (this orientation has my preference), (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

(...) I'd say rotate it 180 around X. This would orient the part so it 'facing front'. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts  [DAT]

(...) Here is a preview from one of the arms. What I need to do: - back of the arm - optional lines - mirror to use this as the richt arm (z*(-1)) Please let me know if there are problems with this part. Especially some of the quads. CU Bernd (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

Hi Bernd, The part looks nice so far, but L3P check complains a lot for non-coplanar quads, and there are three quads with bad vertex order. Philo (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

(...) Thanks for this. I found the errors. The problem was at the command line for the L3P-check. It doesn't checked for non-colinear quads. But now I've solved this. CU BB PS: The arms are nearly finished. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: dragon parts

(...) Now they are finished. They can be found at: (URL) BB (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)