 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4186
Re: Request for Information/Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ken Bailey writes:
Also has anyone created the rigging from the Pirate ship range (sorry I can't
find the part numbers)

Do you mean these?

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/6067.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/4844.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2537.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/30047.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/2538.dat

If you mean the actual masts and lines then you'll have to generate these
yourself

-Orion