 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4172
  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate  [DAT]

I know the "wide corridor" concept is not endorsed by classic-space.com, but I like the idea, so I added some lines to show how the wider corridors fit in relation to the baseplate. So now I guess my file is "doubly unofficial" -- not a real ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate

(...) Can someone post images of these 'parts' please? Jude (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Moonbase Designer Baseplate

(...) No problem. Here they are: Baseplate with standard Moonbase markings: (URL) with additional "wide corridor" markings: (URL) the MPD files for each: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.space)