 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4163
Re: Minifig Hand Cart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mike Walsh wrote:

Does anyone have an unofficial .dat file of the 2495 Minifig Hand Truck?

http://www.bricklink.com/P/5/2495.gif

I have looked through the parts tracker and through old lugnet.cad.*
archives without finding anything.  Is this one of the parts that simply
hasn't been done yet?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that one hasn't been done yet.

Steve