 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4099
    Re: Part Fix 3959 Space Gun —Orion Pobursky
   I redid the part using torus primitives. I think it looks better w/ torii for the handle and cones for the large end cylinder. Also, the large end torii would look a little better if I had a t0401250 primitive but I couldn't find one. As for the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Part Fix 3959 Space Gun —Bernd Broich
   (...) I'm not sure if this needs realy torii. I can live with cones because the details are so fine that it's not neccassary to use torii. For the name I suggest "Minifig Torch". It's a understandable name. Space gun is to one-sided. 0 Minifig Torch (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)