 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4073
Re: Request for 41883.dat (this should be a trans canopy element)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:34:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Richard Marchetti writes:
Subject line says it all.  Is Marc Schickele the author of this element, or
is there another?  Marc's site lists the canopy but doesn't have the actual
file available.

A link to the file would be great! Please also feel free to email it to me.

-- Hop-Frog

The file is finished and avaiable now.

Marc Schickele