 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4011
    female minifig hair —Kevin Dixon
   Is anyone working on a female minifig hair piece for ldraw? Or does it already exist somewhere? I'd like to have *some* female figs in my renderings, but it is difficult with no hair piece :( Kevin (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

        Re: female minifig hair —Ryan Farrington
   (...) I wholeheartedly concur with Kevin's desire here! --Ryan ryanjf@ifriendly.com (URL) legs feminine (skirt shape) available here: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)