 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4004
Re: are you sure?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 17:07:38 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
sounds weird. just to make it clear that I got it right. both
subparts (subpart 1 is my frontside, subpart 2 is just the color
gold) go in the parts\s-folder and the 3004p90.dat part would look
like this:

[...]

to go farther: in an other part I just use my frontside-part, right?
guys are you sure that this will work?

This would work, but isn't it a little bit strange? I think you should
make only the 2nd subpart for the gold surfaces. The pattern you can
make in a Subpart in the main directory (like a real part).
See 80.dat or other Subparts in the main directory. This part needs to
have a "~" (tilde) in the description.

CU Bernd