 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4000
  New Parts in Progress 2454pa1-pa4

I am currently working on the adventurers 1x2x5 bricks (four different designs). I have the subpart for outline almost finished and then I will start working on the subparts for the glyphs. (URL) post updates when available. George just wanted to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)