 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3954
  New Part 3626bpa4 Minifig Head with Senor Palomar Pattern  [DAT]

Here is my latest addition to the adventurers line. (URL) Minifig Head with Senor Palomar Pattern 0 Name: 3626bpa4.dat 0 Author: George Barnes (glbarnes@gdi.net) 0 Unofficial Element 0 CMDLINE -c14 0 CATEGORY Minifig 0 KEYWORDS Adventurers villian, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part 3626bpa4 Minifig Head with Senor Palomar Pattern

George, The CATEGORY meta-statement isn't needed. IIRC, the PARTSREF d/b reads in the first word of the title as the CATEGORY... (...) FWIW, this head is available in one of the "Racers" sets as well. Thus, I'd recommend the following KEYWORDS: (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)