 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 393
  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

(...) This isn't a patterned part. The design is a sticker. Jeff (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Hi , at 08.09.99 Jeff Stembel wrote in a mail: (...) JS> This isn't a patterned part. The design is a sticker. Well, yes, should I release it as sticker? I did it as part, because of the spacing. The Glass is designed to fit exact into the window. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

(...) IIRC, the sticker is designed to fit in the frame, not cover the entire piece. This is a holdover from when the first versions of the window had the glass glued in. Jeff (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Glass for Window 1 x 4 x 5 with White Stripes And Red Cross Pattern

Hi , at 10.09.99 Jeff Stembel wrote in a mail: JS> IIRC, the sticker is designed to fit in the frame, not cover the JS> entire piece. This is a holdover from when the first versions of JS> the window had the glass glued in. Hmm, after your mail, I (...) (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)