 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 389
    Re: Red Cross Pattern Parts —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) the lines on them. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Red Cross Pattern Parts —Joachim Probst
   * Antwort auf eine Mail in An_mich Hi Jonathan ! Yes, but I already did it this morning. Its out in Lugnet. Am 08.09.99 schrieb Jonathan Wilson an All: JW> Do you plan to do the window glass pieces from the hospital set? I JW> am talking about the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)