 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3852
Re: Jango and Boba Fett helmet/jetpack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:37:08 GMT

I'm about to tackle modeling these parts, and wanted to make sure
no one else has beat me to it.  I've looked on the ldraw.org parts
tracker and searched here on lugnet, and there's no "claim" staked
on it yet.  Anyway, if no one posts in the next 24 hours screaming,
"Wait!  That's MY part!", I'll start work on it.

I'm not working on it.  (It's the same part, just with two different
patterns...)

Incidentally, I haven't been able to locate anything resembling
a part number on the parts.  Should I just use Peeron's number,
or what?

Ask Steve Bliss, the Admin for the Parts Tracker, for a group
of three-digit numbers, and use one of these as the (temporary) part
number for this part.

When in doubt, read the FAQ(s)...

FAQ for parts numbers:
http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/ref/numberfaq/