 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3767
  Minifig Cloth Cape  [DAT]

I hope this part posts correctly. There are a few lines that are long, I couldn't get LDAO to round to 3 digits. Since there was some discussion about this part, I will release what I have made. It is not perfect, more like a mock-up. Feel free to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) Firstly, let me just say that I am ecstatic that someone is trying to mold this element this way -- it was on my "to do" list but I am still getting my feet wet with LDraw DAT elements, so whatever... I would recommend three things right off: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) excelent paul! may i make a suggestion? i was planning on doing the cape to. my idea of it was 1 ldu thickness, and well just like yours, but curved at the base, and then like yours at the top (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) If you've got a reasonably recent version of LDAO, the Editor has an Options | Decimals menu setting. Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) I am using version 2.1.5 In an editor window Options menu it shows 'Decimals (3)...'. Doesn't this work with the "compact" tool? Paul (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) Not at this time - the Compactor preserves all decimals (except trailing zeroes, which it removes). The intent of the Compactor is to remove all extraneous material, without altering the actual data. If you want to trim all your lines to 3 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Cloth Cape

(...) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Mock up? Looks Great to me! :-) Gary (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)