 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3734
    Re: Baseplates with pattern —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Well, I know this was a really old thread, but I didn't catch it the first time around. As it turns out, I'd be happy to prove you wrong, at least for LDView :-). LDView doesn't have a concept of a logo color at all. The logo texture it uses (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Baseplates with pattern —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, that's a bit of good news. I think. :) At least, it removes one issue from the table. Steve (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)